On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:14:36 -0500, Tanstaafl wrote:

> > PWM looks interesting too, especially the auto-completion, however
> > there's no ebuild for the desktop client:(
>
> Yeah, but you could always just us the Firefox extension to test it
> our/play with it. I don't use the Desktop Edition...

I could be really picky and say I don't use FF either, but you'd only
point to the Chrome extension :P

I would want a desktop client, I use KeePassX to store more than online
passwords. For that reason, I also need something that will actually
store data, but it seems that PWM can do that.

--
Neil Bothwick

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.