+++ Hilco Wijbenga [gentoo-user] [Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 02:27:58PM -0800]:
> On 3 February 2012 14:00, Andrew MacKenzie <amack...@edespot.com> wrote:
> > +++ Hilco Wijbenga [gentoo-user] [Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 01:50:24PM -0800]:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> My Eclipse (Indigo) has started crashing today. So I wanted to see
> >> which packages I had installed/upgraded recently.
> >>
> >> I can, of course, go through emerge.log manually but I was wondering
> >> if there was a tool that could simply provide me with a
> >
> > 'qlop -l' should give you what you want.
>
> Sweet, that's even better than what I had found. :-)

The "q" command has a number of other things it can do as well (show build
times and such).  I believe it just parses emerge.log but it can be quite
useful.

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key