walt:

>The Help function (on my machines) displays help.libreoffice.org in my web
>browser.

I have assumed, that the browser would be used, but i couldn't find a
place in libreoffice, in which i could tell it, *what* my browser is.
And if libreoffice cannot found the browser... ;)

> Running dbus-monitor shows the URL being sent, but I have trouble
>figuring out who is the receiver -- perhaps some gnome daemon that calls my
>gnome default web browser, but that's just a guess.
>
>Is your dbus useflag enabled?

[ebuild   R    ] app-office/libreoffice-3.4.5.2  USE="branding dbus gtk
java nsplugin opengl python vba (-aqua) -binfilter -custom-cflags -debug
-eds -gnome -graphite -gstreamer -jemalloc -kde -mysql -odk -pdfimport
-test -webdav" 0 kB

How to tell libreoffice which browser it should use? I am not using any
desktop-environment like Gnome etc., icewm is all what i need. :-D

Hartmut
--
Usenet-ABC-Wiki http://www.usenet-abc.de/wiki/
Von Usern fuer User  :-)