On 12 March 2012, at 14:59, fe...@crowfix.com wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 02:22:34PM +0100, Andr??s Cs??nyi wrote:

>>> Use a different SMTP server.
>>>
>>> I don't believe there's any alternative.
>>>
>>> Have you considered Postfix?
>>
>> What do you mean when you say Postfix?
>
> I think Stroller may have confused gee-mail and queue-mail.  The only
> reason I looked at this thread was becaue 'g' and 'q' do look similar,
> and I thought it might be about qmail.  qmail is a mailer program,
> like Postfix, sendmail, and so on, whereas gmail is a mail domain,
> like yahoo, hotmail, etc.

No, I simply meant that if you use Postfix you don't have to use anyone else's
SMTP server, or you can choose (I think) to use relays only for certain from:
domains. I.E. use Gmail's SMTP server for those messages, not for messages from
@sayusi.hu.

However there had been a number of other replies by the time I read the list
again, and it seemed like András had already got something working and there
was no need for me to expand.

Stroller.