On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Markus [utf-8] Döbele wrote:

> The code I think is not the problem. But I think it is still a lot of work.
> By the way I don't like C too much (we had a C Version once and only
> encountered problems all the time :-( Buffer overflows and all this nice
> stuff is a big problem of this language!)

You mean it requires understanding pointers and attention to detail?

Yes it does.

An assembly programmer should find C easy (well I did anyway).

> I started as a Assembler Programmer on the Atari ST (68000 Rulez!!!)

I started on the 6502, then 68000 then 8086...

> But all this is too much effort. Purebasic has a very syntax and for a basic
> dialect a very good performance.

Shame BBC Basic isn't around anymore - it allowed you to mix assembler and
BASIC (and that basic at the time was one of the few that allowed
recursion ;-)