I get problom with my initramfs.:

1. I used to boot my kernel with genkernel-initramfs, but I must genarate
the initramfs again by genkernel. when I change the kernel vernsion.
2. I have the '/' partition created with lvm, when I use genkernel to make
the kernel and initramfs( with option --lvm ), the error "block device
/dev/mapper/vg-gentoo_root is not a valid root device" show up. kernel
version 3.2.2
3. I try to emerge dracut-018 to create my initramfs, but I use the USE
DRACUT_MODULES="lvm", which try to emerge device-mapper and  conflict with
lvm2. I am pullzed.

thx in advance.