W.Kenworthy wrote:
Lastly, top/bottom posting is a religion so you are unlikely to change
either groups opinion, but just cause angst.

[This is not meant as a flame, so please read this message to a lighthearted tune, sipping a glass of wine in the comfort of your favourite easy-chair :) -- and everyone else, please excuse this message's total offtopicness]