Roy Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
[...]

> I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago.  As I needed the
> gallery at that instance, I just specified the template on the command
> line:
>
>  bbgallery -T monochrome

That doesn't work here:
reader > bbgallery -T monochrome
ERROR: Templates not found: monochrome

> Note that there is not a "default" template installed into
> /usr/lib/bbgallery.

Well according to the installed docu.. there is supposed to be:

>From the `Usage' html page: (Note the last item)

 Now run bbgallery to create the galleries. Without any parameters it
 will use the following default values:

    * Look for images in the default directory
    * Create index pages with up to 25 thumbnails
    * Have up to five thumbnails in one row
    * Use Gallery as title for the index pages
    * Be quiet. Don't produce any output on SDTOUT
    * Delay pages in the slide show for 15 seconds
    * Create links to the meta index
    * Thumbnails are scalled to 100 pixels
    * Images are scaled to 800 pixels
    * Short descriptions in the index page
    * The default template will be used

I believe my troubles are arising from the fact that a required
package (Gimp::Module) is not present on my system.  It appears to be
the tool that creates the templates.

So far I've been unsuccessfull installing it via cpan as reported in