Am 20.07.2012 19:34, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:

> First get GNOME 3 + systemd to work; my overlay is experimental.

ok, rolling back then ...

> The only possible problem I see is
>
> (nautilus:5655): libnotify-WARNING **: Failed to connect to proxy
> ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on
> :1.14:/org/freedesktop/Notifications: dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
>
> What version of libnotify are you using? I have 0.7.5 installed.

Same here.

>> Do I need rtkit or not?
>
> I don't have it installed; never had.

... removed it as well.

> Could you please attach the output of:
>
> systemctl --all --full --no-pager

Will do asap, have to reboot into systemd again.

I *assume* it has to do with LVM:

the dropbox-data of my user is stored in an LV ... and the VG/LV is not
correctly available when I boot with systemd.

Didn't find any "lvm.service" in the installed files, gotta build one
myself, I assume.

This might make the session wait for that directory becoming available.

I could check with a fresh user without a dropbox.