On 14/09/12 02:34, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 23:05:36 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

It appears to be the kernel module AFACT. I tried every version of
fuse going back to 2.8.6, all with the same problem. Then I tried it
on a box still running a 3.9.6 kernel and it worked as it should.

This can't be it.  I didn't update the kernel.  But I booted an older
kernel anyway to test (3.5.2) and the problem was still there.

3.5.2 isn't that much older, when did this stop working for you? I
haven't used sshfs in a while, I've no idea when it broke here. BTW that
should read 3.0.6 for the older kernel I tried it on.

About 3 days ago.  Maybe 4.