Hello,

I have emerged libreoffice with the USE flags below and still the
Insert->Movie and Sounds does not import any movies I tried (formats):
avi, mpg, ogg.
Every movie I tried plays fine with vlc on my machine.

Has anyone been able to insert and play movies in libreoffice?

Thanks,

--
Valmor

-> equery uses libreoffice
[ Legend : U - final flag setting for installation]
[        : I - package is installed with flag     ]
[ Colors : set, unset                             ]
 * Found these USE flags for app-office/libreoffice-3.5.6.2:
 U I
 - - binfilter      : Enable support for legacy StarOffice 5.x and earlier file
                      formats
 - - binfilterdebug : Generate debug info for binfilter code (not recommended,
                      huge files result)
 + + branding       : Enable Gentoo specific branding
 + + cups           : Add support for CUPS (Common Unix Printing System)
 - - dbus           : Enable dbus support for anything that needs it (gpsd,
                      gnomemeeting, etc)
 - - eds            : Enables support for Evolution-Data-Server (EDS)
 - - gnome          : Adds GNOME support
 + + graphite       : Enable support for non-Roman fonts via media-gfx/graphite2
 + + gstreamer      : Adds support for media-libs/gstreamer (Streaming media)
 + + gtk            : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
 + + java           : Adds support for Java
 - - jemalloc       : Use dev-libs/jemalloc for allocations
 - - kde            : Adds support for KDE (K Desktop Environment)
 - - mysql          : Adds mySQL Database support
 - - nlpsolver      : Build extension for non-linear solving in calc
 + + nsplugin       : Build plugin for browsers supporting the Netscape plugin
                      architecture (that is almost any modern browser)
 - - odk            : Build the Office Development Kit
 + + opengl         : Adds support for OpenGL (3D graphics)
 - - pdfimport      : Build pdf-import extension using app-text/poppler. Note
                      that you don't need this for pdf-export!
 - - postgres       : Adds support for the postgresql database
 + + svg            : Adds support for SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
 - - test           : Workaround to pull in packages needed to run with
                      FEATURES=test. Portage-2.1.2 handles this internally, so
                      don't set it in make.conf/package.use anymore
 + + vba            : Enable support for VBA compatibility and ActiveX embedding
 + + webdav         : Adds support for HTTP content adding via net-libs/neon
 + + xmlsec         : Adds support for document signing using internal modified
                      dev-libs/xmlsec and system dev-libs/nss