On 9/24/12 3:17 AM, Yohan Pereira wrote:
On 23/09/12 at 09:20pm, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
Has anyone been able to insert and play movies in libreoffice?

Hi,

I have libreoffice-bin installed and I can insert video files into
presentations. I tried a few random files that were lying arround (mp4,
flv etc) and they all work.

Do you have the appropriate gstreamer plugins installed ?
have a look at the media-plugins/gst-plugins-meta package.

No I don't have that installed. I thought that the gstreamer USE flag in libreoffice would take care of all gstreamer dependencies. Also I don't use libreoffice-bin. I have been emerging libreoffice. Will emerge the plugins. Do you think I need to reemerge libreoffice after emerging gst-plugins-meta?

Thanks,

--
Valmor