On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:45 PM, João Matos <jaon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/10/29 Canek Peláez Valdés <can...@gmail.com>
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM, João Matos <jaon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I found the solution a few hours ago here
>> >
>> > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#PAM_support:_su.2C_sudo.2C_screen...
>> > . Now everything is fine :)
>> >
>> > About the packages you mentioned, you've ran 'equery uses pambase polkit
>> > udisks upower', and none of them has the userflag systemd.
>>
>> # equery uses pambase polkit udisks upower
>> [        : I - package is installed with flag     ]
>>  * Found these USE flags for sys-auth/pambase-20120417-r1:
>> [snip]
>>  + + systemd       :  Use pam_systemd module to register user sessions
>> in the systemd control group hierarchy.
>>
>>  * Found these USE flags for sys-auth/polkit-0.107-r1:
>> [snip]
>>  + + systemd       : Use sys-apps/systemd instead of
>> sys-auth/consolekit for session tracking
>>
>>  * Found these USE flags for sys-fs/udisks-2.0.0:
>> [snip]
>>  + + systemd       : Support sys-apps/systemd's logind
>>
>>  * Found these USE flags for sys-power/upower-0.9.18:
>> [snip]
>>  + + systemd       : Use sys-apps/systemd for hibernate and suspend
>>
>> Depends on the versions ;)
>

> yep. I've used ~amd64 for about 5 years, but last year I decided to use
> amd64. Maybe systemd suport is better in more recent packages.

Indeed it is. I don't run ~amd64, BTW; I just keyword some things (the
kernel, systemd+udev, and GNOME, basically).

> Well, I've just find out a new little problem: PulseAudio. I've found
> nothing about systemd+pulseaudio on google, what means that it is too easy
> to some one carry about writing about it, or nobody tried it yet. Does
> anyone knows how to start it? Maybe writing a pulseaudio.service or
> something like that.

Both projects have the same author: Lennart Poettering. There is
usually nothing to be done so they work together; in GNOME, PulseAudio
is started automatically by the session manager, I suppose it should
be something similar in KDE-land. Actually, since PA is a user (not a
system) service, the init system you use doesn't matter.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México