Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> Am 08.02.2013 23:54, schrieb Neil Bothwick:
>> On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:45:13 -0600, Dale wrote:
>>
>>> Well, switched to a newer gcc, same thing.  Going back to KDE 4.9 for a
>>> bit.  They will have it fixed in a couple days.  After all, Linux has
>>> some of the smartest programmers there is.  I'm not sure of some users
>>> tho, myself included.  ;-)
>> Changing CFLAGS and rebuilding one package is a lot less work that a
>> complete downgrade.
> Only if you don't have a backup (which I did before upgrading, but I can't be
> bothered with redoing the upgrade in only a few days, so I'll sit it out with
> Awesome in the meantime). Thankfully, my netbook, which needs very many an
> hour
> to build KDE, runs x86 and isn't affected.

Yep.  I rm'd the kde.keyword file and did a emerge -kuv world and down
went KDE.  Took about 5 or 10 minutes.  I cooked and ate supper while
the drive light blinked.

Back to normal now.

Thanks again.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!