Sorry I did mean /sbin/ip... Long day. Regardless, /sbin/ipmaddr does
now show any ipv4 related material. Other than the network card
driver, what module should I ensure is loaded for ipv4 related stuff.
As for /etc/conf.d/net, net.eth0/eth1 these were untouched and still
point to eth0 and eth1.

As for /sbin/ip. I have no such command.

N.