Hi all,
I just did an "emerge world" and now my vlc interface has gone feral. Previously a double click on a video would bring up one window with the video in the centre and the controls surrounding it, play, stop, progress bar etc. Now when it starts up, I get two windows, one that contains the controls and a black rectangle with the vlc witch's hat in the middle and another with the video playing. I've tried all sorts of options but can't seem to find the right combo - I probably can't see the wood for the trees after playing around with it so much. Does anyone have any idea what the config option is so I can bring things back to how they were?

        Any thoughts greatly appreciated,
                Andrew