On 05/10/2013 18:22, Bruce Hill wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 05:59:52PM +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
>>
>> No, there is something wrong here. When I updated portage, it also
>> remerged libreoffice. Upgrading claws-mail updated dev-libs/libdbusmenu
>> and dev-libs/libindicate, and wanted to remerge libreoffice, which I
>> avoided.
>> Next, I updated chromium, which also remerged libreoffice. Again.
>>
>> And whatever package I try to update, emerge wants to remerge
>> libreoffice. Happens with all the packages I tried, which are
>> adobe-flash, python, zsh, xterm.
>
> Please run:
>
> emerge wgetpaste && emerge -Djptuv --changed-use @world |& wgetpaste
>
> If you already have wgetpaste just run:
>
> emerge -Djptuv --changed-use @world |& wgetpaste
>
> and post the link it outputs.

Please don't use pastebins

Posts here are archived forever, pastebins are not. The information in
them is lost forever. Rather just stick the output in the body of a mail
where it can be directly read by the person who needs to read it.

1994 went by a long time ago, we no longer care about 80k worth of email
body

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com