On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 06:28 -0400, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:

> sbasu...@soft-gator.com wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am running asterisk with dahdi in several Gentoo  servers, everything
> > works great, but when I try to use meetme it tells me that there is no
> > application I already try:
> >
> > 1. In asterisk command line:
> >
> > asterisk> module load app_meetme.so
> > Unable to load module app_meetme.so
> > Command 'module load app_meetme.so' failed.
> > [Oct 17 18:16:37] WARNING[5038]: loader.c:423 load_dynamic_module: Error
> > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> > [Oct 17 18:16:37] WARNING[5038]: loader.c:902 load_resource: Module
> > 'app_meetme.so' could not be loaded.
> > asterisk>
> >
> > 2. I compile libpri,  dahdi , dahdi-tools and asterisk in that order.
> >
> > 3. Search on google for the right USE flag
> >
> > but nothing until now works, any one knows how to make the app_meetme.so
> > be compiled on Gentoo?
> >
> > I post this here because I am using Gentoo, but please point me in the
> > right direction if I am wrong.
> Check make menuselect and make sure meetme is being compiled and make
> sure dahdi is correctly installed, necessary to meetme.

Thanks for your response,

If I do:

asterisk> dahdi show status
Description                              Alarms  IRQ    bpviol CRC
Fra Codi Options  LBO
asterisk> dahdi show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
Blocked    State      Description
 pseudo            default                    default
In Service
asterisk> dahdi show cadences
r1: 125,125,2000,4000
r2: 250,250,500,1000,250,250,500,4000
r3: 125,125,125,125,125,4000
r4: 1000,500,2500,5000
asterisk>

About check menuselect:

I am not compiling from source, when I say compiling I refer to:
# emerge -av libpr
# emerge -av dahdi dahdi-tools
# emerge -av asterisk

My USE flags are right now:
net-misc/asterisk postgres http syslog span doc srtp odbc dahdi

Kind Regards,

--
Sergio Basurto Juarez <sbasu...@soft-gator.com>
Soft Gator S.A de C.V.