On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 15:50 -0500, sbasu...@soft-gator.com wrote:

> On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 16:23 -0400, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:
>
> > sbasu...@soft-gator.com wrote:

> > > Yeah you are right is Gentoo, I put the log in the following link:
> > >
> > > http://www.soft-gator.com/asterisk-11.5.1.ebuild
> > I would compile from source and forget the gentoo ebuild altogether.
> > This way when you do make menuselect you can see why meetme is not being
> > compiled, you may just have to select it, or it may depend on something
> > it can't find.
> >

> Ok I got it, I will try to compile from source and see what is going
> on, and post the results here.
>

> Thank very much.

John Covici, you were totally right, I run make menuselect and see under
Applications, search app_meetme and it tells that this application was
replaced by app_confbridge, thats why is not any more present on
asterisk in Gentoo.

This solve my problem, I will se the documentation for this application.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,
--
Sergio Basurto Juarez <sbasu...@soft-gator.com>
Soft Gator S.A de C.V.