Alan McKinnon wrote:
> On 11/11/2013 09:39, Dale wrote:
>>> Use pstree or pc with the -f option to see what is really going on
>> I had forgot about the pstree command. I don't have a pc command. What
>> package does it belong too? Here is a snippet of pstree.
> s/pc/ps/
>
> typo. muscle memory. sorry.

Ahh.  Typo on your end and to sleepy on my end to figure it out.  o_O

Reminding me of pstree was good tho.  That at least let me see that it
is a separate process or seems to be.  I did a emerge -e system last
night, started a emerge -ev world this morning.  It's still working on
that.  This should tell me if it is just some mismatch between two or
more packages.  I hope.  If not, then figure out what is failing and
file a bug somewhere.  I'm thinking it is kdeinit since it is not just
Firefox or Seamonkey.  Just my thinking tho.  Sometimes that ain't worth
much.  ;-)

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!