On 24.02.2014 22:55, Mark David Dumlao wrote:
[...]

I didn't attribute anything to you you didn't say. It just so happens, though
that there is a context to this conversation, which, if you ignore, just
tends to perpetuate a lot of confusion. I am responding to questions and
points in that context for the benefit of the larger conversation, not
just for you.

I'll be short.

You also ignored much of what I asked, and tend to answer "that's besides the point" to things which IMO matter. If you are responding to my post, then I'm expecting you to be replying to me, rather than to the benefit of the larger conversation, if you didn't say otherwise. ;-) As for the context, I was answering to Alan's ``I've been wondering about this concept of "the*nix design principles"... `` which (as well as my answer) didn't mention systemd and openrc at all. In this thread, there's already a rattling mixture of contexts. I'm opting out of it, because I no longer see the benefit of the larger conversation here.
Nevertheless, thank you for your time and answers.

--
Best wishes,
Yuri K. Shatroff