Jc García <jyo.gar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Nope, dracut does things different, so I am still working on the kernel
> > command line.  My question was about the /etc/fstab.empty problem.
> >
> In the documentation it says, enabling this, uses the fstab instead of
>  /proc/self/mountinfo, when generating the image, it does not say it
> includes it, so I think that is working properly. Have you tried
> booting manually from a grub command line(I read you use lilo, I don't
> know if it has this feature, but the idea is manually write your
> kernel command line before boot ), this has helped me several times
> when finding booting problems, you can use anything with grub in it
> (livecd, usb, etc...) so you don't have to install it, in case you are
> not familiar with grub.

Well, if this is OK, then I can proceed, I thought that the systemd
generator needed the actual /etc/fstab file to generate the correct
mount events, so I was concerned that this would not happen, but maybe
the initrd does not need to do that so much.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com