On Wednesday 28 May 2014 14:46:30 Time Lucky wrote:
> Now I change the VIDEO_CARDS to "intel i965"
> Everything seems OK too.
> Gnome can detect  IntelĀ® Sandybridge Mobile rather than Gallium 0.4 for
> i915 I dont know the difference between classic and gallium but i965's
> classic mode works well.
> By the way,  I think i965 is just for HD3000, why  does  i915 be  suggested
>  ?

Oh! I suggested i915 thinking that this is the chipset of your Intel video
card - apologies if I got it wrong.

A couple of years ago the gallium driver of mesa was still work in progress
for Intel cards.

  http://www.x.org/wiki/GalliumStatus/

I don't know if it has improved since, but from what you reported it must have
some problems.
--
Regards,
Mick