On 01/08/2014 13:53, J. Roeleveld wrote:
> On Friday, August 01, 2014 11:00:11 AM Peter Humphrey wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 31 July 2014 16:19:41 J. Roeleveld wrote:
>
>> > On 31 July 2014 16:03:09 CEST, Alec Ten Harmsel
> <a...@alectenharmsel.com>

>> > Please do not top post.
>

>> Far worse than top-posting is leaving reams and reams of quoted text in a
>
>> reply that have nothing to do with your own contribution. I'm repeatedly
>
>> surprised at how many old-timers forget that.
>

>> Please snip irrelevancies out.
>

> Snipping emails using a mobile phone on a bumpy road doesn't work...
>
> If you know of a decent email client for Android that makes it simpler?

k9 mail is pretty good, but you still have to deal with the Android
touchscreen interface which makes select-delete hard. This may be the
actual root of the problem.

The other solution is peace, tolerance and understanding on the part of
complainers. We can see your mail client and it's not like you are a
clueless Web2.0 newbie without street cred.

I had to eat humble pie a few years ago and back off and stop being the
biggest ass BOFH in the world when folks used a phone. I recommend
people do this. One's number of friends goes up :-)

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com