On 1 August 2014 14:44:06 CEST, Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
>On 8/1/2014 8:42 AM, J. Roeleveld <jo...@antarean.org> wrote:
>> But I don't drive myself when using my mobile.
>>
>> This is on a bus...
>
>Lol... sorry, I never ride a bus so didn't consider that possibility...
>;)

I have 2 options to get to my current customer:
- car
- bus

Travel time for both is identical (door to door)
Bus costs me less than 4 euros for a return trip.
Car park is 12 euros a day (my employer pays for the car and fuel, so that
doesn't enter the equation)

Which means I can catch up on my personal email during the commute, safe money
and not loose any time stuck in traffic (bus has seperate lanes)

--
Joost
Ps. I prefer to drive myself, but in this case it really doesn't make any sense.