On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 5:37 PM, walt <w41...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, thank you!  Did you use systemctl to make all the symlinks?  I just did
> it
> all manually and it works, but I'm not sure how I would have done it using
> systemctl.

systemctl enable <service>

That looks in the unit's install section to see what target it should
be associated with.  This is actually a nice feature - with openrc it
wasn't always obvious when things should go in the boot vs default
runlevel, etc.  But, all that command does is create the symlinks in
the target.wants directory, so you can just create those yourself if
you want to.  That actually works for anything - you can effectively
add a dependency to a unit by creating a directory of the appropriate
name and symlinking the dependency inside.

--
Rich