On Sunday 17 May 2015 10:09:11 Rich Freeman wrote:
> Just a few clarifications below.
>
> One thing this discussion is missing is any mention of BIOS / EFI.

Which reminds me: can anyone here confirm whether grub-legacy can handle GPT?
I'm getting close to building my new system and I don't want to change too
many things at once. By which I mean that I'm going to try btrfs (my fingers
will learn how to type that one day), and I might go for GPT if it's not going
to cause a lot of trouble, but I really don't want to have to wrestle with
grub-2 at the same time. Maybe later.

So, GPT with legacy grub, anyone?

--
Rgds