On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 18:28:23 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:

> > Nothing pops up here either, I have to right-click on the misspelled
> > word and then I get a context menu with list of alternative
> > spellings.
>
> AH. Well that's retarded. I guess seamonkey is showing it's age, and my
> ignorance or arcane interfaces.....

Claws Mail does the same, so it could be a GTK thing. I prefer it anyway,
I don't want things popping up just because the spell checker hasn't
heard of a word I am using correctly. Whatever next, animated paper
clips? A little colour highlighting is enough of a hint for me.

--
Neil Bothwick

BASIC: Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control