Hello,

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, Christopher Jones wrote:
>Sent from my iPhone

That figures.

>> On Jun 23, 2015, at 10:31 AM, David Haller <gen...@dhaller.de> wrote:
[..]
>> ==== /root/bin/chrooter ====
[..]
>> ### convenient way to mount further stuff outside the chroot (with the
>> ### appropriate fstab entries). Ran, you should just ignore these lines
[..]
>> ====

>Ok what was the point of you posting all this?? Are you trying to
>confuse the OP who is new to Gentoo? Or just trying to show off that
>you use Gentoo in a non-practical way foreign to the average user?

I showed how *I* did a ton of stuff chrooted and clearly wrote that
was how just I did it, and that /dev/shm and /dev/pts might be needed
and how I wrapped all that up into one convenient command.

And, do you think I have that "Ran, ..." comment in my actual script?

My real script has not _one_ comment actually! So, you proved, you
have not actually read what I mailed.

>If you're going to add such non-sense as a reply that doesn't
>contribute to really helping someone new to how this all works, best
>be adding explanations of what all your mess is doing and means.

What is useful or helpful to the OP, or any other (but you), what
contributes, is not for you to decide!

So just shut it if you've nothing to contribute, will ya?

And effing READ what is written. My explanations are there! And the OP
is always welcome to ask for more (unless explicitly told otherwise)!
That's what this list is for or is it?

-dnh, as a newbie to this list, reigning himself in

--
If a 'train station' is where a train stops, what's a 'workstation'?