Hi All:

Suppose I have 2 files, the first file's contents are (0, 100) and the
second file's contents are (0, 50). Now, can I make GNUPLOT plot a
graph with the average, i.e. (0, 100+50/2)?

Sure, I could create a third file which stores the average (0, 75) and
I could just plot the third file using GNUPLOT.

The solution needs to be generic because each of these files could
have any number of lines and I could have any number of files. But
what I need to plot will always be the average.

Thanks!

Hareesh
PS: Is there an IRC channel for GNUPLOT?