On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 09:57:50PM +0000, James wrote:
> Mick <michaelkintzios <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > Did you start an emerge of php and then looked in your /var/tmp/portage to
> > find it?
>

> No. I was hoping it was a common issue for folks up on php. Yea, I'll keep
> digging.... Since I found several dead(links) ends I was also hoping
> it just old cruft that has been solved, sence I did not find the configure.in
> file....

It's probable that this refers to the 'configure.in' that is distributed with
the source code, meaning that the configure.in that you're looking for is
actually in the /usr/portage/distfiles/php* archive.

This is something that will need to be fixed ultimately upstream, but for which
a workaround could be put in-place in the ebuild to rename configure.in before
calling autotools.
--
wraeth <wra...@wraeth.id.au>
GnuPG Key: B2D9F759