On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:54:31 -0400, Jonathan Callen wrote:

> The Gummiboot project is no longer maintained, it has been merged into
> systemd as systemd-boot (note that using any other part of Systemd
> should *not* be required to use systemd-boot, but I don't know for
> sure because I do not have any non-systemd systems).

Interesting, I missed that. I've re-emerged systemd with the gnuefi flag
and it "just worked". I do have a UEFI system without systemd that I
could try it on. But it's a headless MythTV backend in the loft, so
there will be fun and games if it doesn't boot.

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 11: Terribly pleased