On Thursday 03 Sep 2015 15:27:26 Alan McKinnon wrote:
> On 03/09/2015 15:56, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:

> > sys-kernel/gentoo-sources
> > sys-kernel/gentoo-sources:3.10.17
> > sys-kernel/gentoo-sources:3.5.7
>
> Wee bit behind on kernel versions...

Yes, only the first is needed, *unless* thelma wants to keep 3.10.17 and 3.5.7
for some reason.

> > sys-kernel/module-rebuild
>
> Remove, no such package. Whatever it was, portage now does it internally

You can use sets to emerge ... sets of packages.

In this case:

 emerge -a @module-rebuild

will do what you're after.  To see list of all sets available look at the
output of:

$ emerge --list-sets

(Hmm ... Some of them don't make much sense to me, e.g. what is
selected/selected-packages/selected-sets?)

and if for some reason you want to re-emerge them you can: @x11-module-rebuild

--
Regards,
Mick