I'm running postfix and tpop3d on my site for email delivery.

Everything is working great; internally I can send & receive, and externally I can send and receive also (using smtp auth for sending, & tpop3d for receiving).

However, I'd like to add the ability to check my email through my web server (although it's not running now, that's hardly the point ;-)

I'm looking for suggestions for a good package to plug into the web server to provide this functionality.

Anybody out there able to point me to an existing open-source, solid package?

Thanks!

Dave