waben...@gmail.com wrote:
> the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
>
>> Regarding better motherboard my preference is one that use 100%
>> Jpanese capacitors, if I'm not mistaken  Gigabit is one of them.
> Nearly six years ago I've bought four Gigabyte Ultra Durable mobos
> equipped with solid state capacitors. Two of these boards are running
> 24/7, the other two boards are running about 12h/day.
>
> All mobos are still working without any problems. So I think my next
> board will also be a Gigabyte UD.
>
> --
> Regards
> wabe

I have a Gigabyte 970A-UD3P.  My rig runs 24/7 except when I have to
shutdown due to lengthy power fail.  I have a UPS but it doesn't last
forever.  So far, no problems.  I seem to recall that UD3 is the most
stable version a mobo.  I think you can find a breakdown of what all the
numbers/letters stand for in the mobo model number somewhere.

Hope that helps.

Dale

:-)  :-)