Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:

> I use a directory for package.use, then autounmask puts its entries in
> the last file in there, so I have a file called zzz-autounmask. It's
> pretty easy to clean up, just delete/move it and run emerge -u  <at> world
> again and it will be repopulated with any settings that are still needed.

OK, I'll give this a spin. One questions, where to move/name the traditional
flag settings I have in the top of the old file, here are a few for clarity::

media-sound/hydrogen    portaudio
dev-util/valgrind       mpi
net-irc/quassel         webkit
app-portage/layman      sync-plugin-portage  subversion
net-wireless/kismet     -bluetooth
net-libs/libpcap        -bluetooth
sci-libs/hdf5           -cxx examples -fortran threads zlib mpi

Two file, zzz-autounmaks for it's entris and just place those above in this
file::/etc/portage/package.use/package.use?

And both  get properly parsed by emerge updates?

James