On 07/11/2016 06:06 PM, Daniel Frey wrote:
> I would think that if eshowkw is picking up things in the kde-sunset
> overlay it would be indicated in the repo column?
>
> However, I don't see any kde4 packages. Maybe they're still moving them
> over?
>
> Dan

I really shouldn't try troubleshooting when tired...

I had to explictly do:

emerge -pv =kde-apps/kde-meta-4.14.3-r1

Then it works (pulls from kde-sunset.)

However, if I try to update @world, it still wants to drag in a bunch of
kde5 crap.

I think this is due to kdelibs. And of course they've removed the old
kdelibs from the tree:

# equery list kdelibs
 * Searching for kdelibs ...
[I--] [??] kde-base/kdelibs-4.14.16:4/4.14

I also appears that old kde4 versions of kdelibs are not in kde-sunset
(yet?) or maybe it's not planned to put one there.

So I'll just live with not updating my machine. At this point I'm so
annoyed I couldn't care less. I rarely install applications as it is.

Dan