On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Miroslav Rovis
<miro.ro...@croatiafidelis.hr> wrote:

> Oh I meant SELinux, and pls. be the first to deny there were hooks
> planted in Linux by Linus via the LSM (the Linux Security Module, for
> the general audience), as per:
>
> Developer Raps Linux Security
> http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/39565.html

A 12-year-old article quoting a guy who develops a more or less
competing technology. Sure...

How many LSM CVEs have been issued in these 12 years and how many of
these could be remotely considered to have been purposefully committed
to the linux tree?

There are probably a 1,000, if not 10,000, other conspiracy theories
to which I'd be willing to subscribe before buying into this one.