Hi all,
Do we have any clang users out there? I've had clang installed on my machine for ages and a simple "clang test.c" will result in an executable. I can even nearly build my whole machine using clang, so its up and running. I've now just updated clang, from a working 3.9.1 to a 4.0.0-r1 and clang has now disappeared. If I type in "clang --version", I get "command not found". "whereis clang" only gives me the library dir. Doing "ls -la /usr/bin/cla*" gives me "No such file or directory"

I've run the install several times. I've even uninstalled both clang and llvm and then reinstalled and still the same. The only thing that I can think of is that whilst doing the original update, for some reason my machine crashed during the clang install. This may have screwed something up.

Has anyone managed to do the install/update and have a working latest clang?

        Thoughts/comments greatly appreciated,

                Andrew

p.s. Looking in the /usr/lib64/clang/4.0.0 dir shows plenty of libraries in there.