On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 23:32:55 -0700
Willie M <matthews.willi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sure you can use the FEATURES to ignore collisions. It has been
> awhile but I am sure it is still there.

Disabling collisions detections is not really good advice, as it can
lead to real problems and break your system.

Then again, just pasting lists to RM is not smart either.

Better to work out *why* there's a collision first.

In the example the user posted, they're installing kde-apps/k3b:5 on
top of kde-apps/k3b:4

Those packages should block against each other in some way if they
install the same files.

This sort of stuff happens if you're running ~arch, and is usually
grounds for a bug.