On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 06:53:46 -0500,
Bill Kenworthy wrote:

> On 04/12/17 17:49, John Covici wrote:
> > On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 04:26:09 -0500,
> > Neil Bothwick wrote:
> >>
> >> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
>
> Your system is somewhat broken I think.  You need to look at each
> package and resolve the problem - possibly stray entries in one of the
> package files or world.  Have you done a depclean recently?

hmmm, I do updates on a monthly or more often basis, at the end of
each I get the message no outdated packages found on your system.  I
don't think I should be getting these messages for things like tmux,
which updates frequently.  Some of these like v8 6d have been
necessary for my initrd/frame buffer to work  properly, etc.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com