On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Elijah Mark Anderson <m...@kd0bpv.name> wrote:
> Anyone one know how I can change the keyserver address used by portage? I keep
> getting "no route to host" for hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net when I sync.

What are you trying to do? Find the command being run and run it
manually while specifying --keyserver. Also file a bug report.

I posted my last reply after pgp.mit.edu also failed. The URL you give
is obviously a key server pool, but it looks like MIT's may be also
(without inspecting it). I retried on MIT's URL until the request went
through. If you can't change the URL then keep trying.

The issue is, I think, that the pool will give you servers that don't
support HKP, but I have had this issue when contacting keyservers
directly.

Cheers,
     R0b0t1