>>> So, do you think that global -pam use flag can cause Firefox
>>> and QupZilla to crash on loging web-pages?
>>
>> You can run them with strace to see if they are trying to access any pam
>> modules, but I would think it unlikely.
>
> Thank you for the tip. I will try to use strace after reading about it.
>
> However, currently I already deleted grobal -pam use flag and
> started to update world with the new settings. Some new packages
> are currently installing and some other are recompiling.

Updating world without global -pam, -polkit and -consolekit use flags
in /etc/portage/make.conf have not changed the behaviour of Fireforx
described above: it is still cannot display the page https://www.privat24.ua/
and shows "Gah. Your tab just crashed." message.

So, I will probably revert changes tomorrow.

Playing with strace has been put on todo list.

Any more adeas?