On 2019.01.19 05:51, Jacques Montier wrote:
Le ven. 18 janv. 2019 à 21:36, Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On 18/01/2019 13:29, Jacques Montier wrote:
[snip....]
Thanks Jack and Nikos,

I did not have any problem with bash emerge so far.
It is not clear if you do not have any problem with the emerge, or if it is still failing.
Here is the attached log.
[snip....]
The only thing i did some days ago, was to change my user jacques password. In the sudoers file, i have the row : jacques ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL So with sudo, i don't have to write the root password.
Changing the password should not cause any problems, and that sudo entry look fine.

It is not version bash related as i tried to re-emerge the installed app-shells/bash and it fails.
So you DO still have the problem.
[snip....]

------quoted attachment “app-shells:bash-4.4_p23-r1:20190119-102517.log”------
[snip much of emerge log....]
So the problem occurs at the end of the ./configure stage. You did not include this in your original post.
checking which library has the termcap functions... (cached) using libcurses
checking whether /dev/fd is available...
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libsandbox.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
So this is the real error - portage can't (pre)load libsandbox.so.
1) When is the last time you did a full upgrade? I'm now wondering if you have inconsistent versions of different packages installed.
2) Try re-emerging sys-apps/sandbox.
3) If that does not work, try running revdep-rebuild. It should not normally be necessary, but there are times. Did an emerge world ever get interrupted?

We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:

    #1) Respect the privacy of others.
    #2) Think before you type.
    #3) With great power comes great responsibility.

Sorry, try again.
sandbox:stop  caught signal 2 in pid 10364
sudo: 1 incorrect password attempt
sandbox:stop  Send signal 4 more times to force SIGKILL
[snipped repeated error....]

Jack