Le sam. 19 janv. 2019 à 19:42, Jacques Montier <jmont...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Thanks Jack,
>
> Le sam. 19 janv. 2019 à 19:03, Jack <ostrof...@users.sourceforge.net> a
> écrit :
>

>> ------quoted attachment
>> “app-shells:bash-4.4_p23-r1:20190119-102517.log”------
>> [snip much of emerge log....]
>> So the problem occurs at the end of the ./configure stage.  You did not
>> include this in your original post.
>> > checking which library has the termcap functions... (cached) using
>> > libcurses
>> > checking whether /dev/fd is available...
>> > ERROR: ld.so: object 'libsandbox.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be
>> > preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
>> So this is the real error - portage can't (pre)load libsandbox.so.
>> 1) When is the last time you did a full upgrade?  I'm now wondering if
>> you have inconsistent versions of different packages installed.
>> 2) Try re-emerging sys-apps/sandbox.
>>

>  - I just did a full upgrade by : emerge -auvDN --with-bdeps=y
> --keep-going world => so i have to upgrade bash
> [ebuild     U  ] app-shells/bash-4.4_p23-r1::gentoo [4.4_p12::gentoo]
> USE="net nls (readline) -afs -bashlogger -examples -mem-scramble -plugins"
> 0 KiB
> - Then emerge sandbox => OK
> - Then emerge bash => it stops asking for passwd. :-(
>
> 3) If that does not work, try running revdep-rebuild.  It should not
>> normally be necessary, but there are times.  Did an emerge world ever
>> get interrupted?
>>

> - revdep-rebuild done without any error
>

> --
> Jacques

Hello all,

As i was backing up my gentoo system to an external USB drive via
SystemRescueCD, i tried one thing :

- i mounted all the partitions (/ , boot, home, etc.) and /dev, /sys, /proc
and chroot into the system

then
#emerge bash
and...it works ! No password asked !

After umounting all that stuff, reboot.

- I tried to re-emerge bash ; password : ? and it stops.

Anyone could explain that to me ? It would be great !

Thanks a lot !

*--*
*Jacques*

*https://sites.google.com/site/jacquesfr35/