On 10/21/05, Allan Spagnol Comar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My hole linux box has crashed !!!!
I made a system update yesterday with emerge -Du world....

it update my apache, mantis, nagios, bind, mysql..... today my hole
system is against me....
I think in reinstall the full system .... has any one got a better
idea, my backups are unavailable now ....

What exactly is wrong? "My whole system is against me" doesn't give people too much to go on. Does it boot? Are services not starting? What software versions are you running? What specific error codes are you getting?

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"