190817 Dale wrote:
> It says this in the link provided : "Note that this behavior is now
> on by default, but it can be disabled."
> I've looked and I can not find where to disable that feature.

Sorry, I can't help there : keep looking (smile).

> Can you narrow down CLI for me?

'Command-line interface' : a good old terminal ...

I supplement that with some  .bashrc  aliases + functions.
I also use 'cdargs' -- yes, you can 'eix' that one -- ,
which makes it easier to jump around the file system.

> I already switched to Krusader for root access
> so it's not like I'm not totally against using something else.

Krusader is a bit powerful for ordinary little move/copy/read's,
but there's no reason you couldn't use it like that, if you need to.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca