Mick wrote:
> On Sunday, 18 August 2019 22:57:14 BST Dale wrote:
>> Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
>>> When you press Meta+E ("meta" being the key with the Windows logo on
>>> most keyboard), you can start a new Dolphin instance. Dolphin doesn't
>>> have to be already open for this to work. It's a global Plasma shortcut.
>> That works.  It gives me a new instance of it at least.  I've looked
>> everywhere in the configure section and I've even found and looked at
>> the Dolphin handbook online and can't find a way to disable this.
>> Usually I click on the folder on my desktop to go where I want.  I have
>> either the directory itself or links to those I go to frequently.  Have
>> you seen a way to make it work the old way?  Doing the keyboard shortcut
>> is a workaround for the moment tho.  Thanks much for that.  I'd still
>> prefer to have it the old way tho.
>>
>> Thanks so much again.  At least I have a workaround for the time being.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)
> I must be pressing the keyboard buttons the wrong way, it does not work here
> on plasma-5.15.5 & dolphin-19.04.3  :-/

Yours are older so that may not be added yet.

root@fireball / # equery list -p plasma
 * Searching for plasma ...
[IP-] [  ] kde-frameworks/plasma-5.60.0:5/5.60
[-P-] [  ] kde-frameworks/plasma-5.61.0:5/5.61
root@fireball / # equery list -p kde-apps/dolphin
 * Searching for dolphin in kde-apps ...
[-P-] [  ] kde-apps/dolphin-19.04.3:5
[IP-] [  ] kde-apps/dolphin-19.08.0:5
root@fireball / #

When you get to the latest Dolphin, maybe then it will work.

Dale

:-)  :-)
<https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/secure/packageDashboardAction?selectedTrckNum=92748927005143010112784995&selectedTypeOfLabel=Package>