On 2020.04.26 19:42, Jorge Almeida wrote:
On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 12:03 AM Jack <ostrof...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 2020.04.26 18:22, Jorge Almeida wrote:

The slack ebuild might go stable, but the zoom one seems to change too often to last 30 days before an update, so stable seems unlikely. At least I don't think either of them pulls in many (or even any) other unstable packages.

Well, it pulls unstable qt stuff, which is really the problem. Last time I tried, emerge choked on one of those, just before trying to compile zoom itself.

I just checked "emerge -pe zoom" and the only unstable qt listed is qtdiag, which has no stable versions in the tree. In fact, of the 483 packages listed, only five are unstable. If it pulls in lots of unstable qt for you, I'd try to figure out why - but obviously only if you still need/want to try zoom.