On 2020-07-31, Grant Taylor <gtay...@gentoo.tnetconsulting.net> wrote:
> On 7/30/20 5:38 PM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
>> I'd be interested to hear from users who still need to pay extra
>> for IPv6.
>
> I'd be willing, if not happy, to pay a reasonable monthly fee to be able
> to get native IPv6 from my ISP.
>
> But it's 2020 and my ISP doesn't support IPv6 at all.  :-(

Some posts back, somebody mentioned what a "half way decent
datacenter" would do (or something like that).  There may be half way
decent ISPs in the US, but I haven't seen one in over 20 years since
the last one I was aware of stopped dealing with residential
customers.  They were a victem of the "race to the bottom" when not
enough residential customers were willing to pay $10 per month over
what Comcast or US-West was charging for half-assed, crippled internet
access).

--
Grant